ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:41:53 -0600
FYI because of the recent prayer request. I am going nomail for a few
days. I'm hiding with my bride out in some cabin in some small town three
hours from here. Bringing the guitar, the pooch, and the coffee pot. A get
away time just for the sake of getting away from life... wow what a rare
treat that will be. No internet... nothing against you fine folk, no
phones, no lights no motor cars not a single luxury... ooops I think I
just stole that from Gilligan's Island theme for yawl who are old enough
to remember it. They're probably still running reruns of that bit. Anyway
peace and quiet and lots of reading, drinking coffee in front of a
fireplace, writing some songs and whatever. So, catch ya on the other side
of sanity.

Brad