ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:22:18 -0800
Amy, the GW-info list is an excellent place to learn about Window-Eyes.
Send a message to

and put subscribe gw-info in the --- oh, darn, I don't remember where to put
it, so put it in the subject and body of the message.  <grin>  The people on
the list are very helpful.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/