ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:19:45 -0600
Something funny/gross happened to me today.  I got up around 6:00 this
morning.  As I walked barefooted toward the doorway of my room to go out, I
stepped on something a bit soft and moist.  I bent down and picked up some
globs of what reminded me of rather dry clay.  It did not smell good, but
neither was it the most horrible odor in the world.  I put them in the
garbage can, intending to have Blanca look at it later.  this afternoon when
she came to tell me that food was ready, I had her take a look.  When she
saw it in brighter light, she discovered that it was cat poop!  what?!  We
don't have cats here, because Blanca's daughter is allergic to them!  then
she told me what must have happened, and it made good sense:  My care
providers are having work done on the kitchen and at least one other part of
the house.  this means that they have to have the back outside door open
while they work.  When I leave for Daybreak, I usually leave my door opened,
which I shouldn't have.  we surmised that a stray cat had walked into my
room and did his/her business on my carpet!  I half kidded her that she'd
better put a litter box in my room, huh?

And that's the news of Lake WoeBeGone...

Sharon