ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 19:57:31 -0600
Thank you Karen  and all,

Here's an update. I just got off the phone with him and he is doing
wonderful. He will be, get this, going home tomorrow. He has no  swelling,
no headache, just a sore throat from the tubes during surgery. He was in
surgery from 8:00AM to 3:30PPM Wednesday, yesterday. They were actually
considering sending him home today believe it or not but they decided to
keep him on for a day. In talking with him you'd never know he had any
surgery, not groggy, not wiped out, very alert and just himself. He has a
plate under the skin covering nearly half of his forehead which there was a
large hole  in the skull above the brow. I joked with him saying he could
hang refrigerator  magnets on it now for decoration or there's no need to
get anything pierced, just slap a  magnetic bead on the plate and he's in
business, and he can move it around wherever he wants. He thought that was
pretty funny. I expected him to be in the hospital for a week or something
and was making plans to head down there this weekend, but he'll be home. So
I want to thank you all for your prayers. God sure answered  them.

Brad