ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:37:37 -0500
Thanks, John.  His mom Ricki certainly did train him up in the way he
should go, and is still a strong testimony to God's grace in her own
life.  His Dad Mark has turned to faith in the Lord in recent years
too, and is also a testimony to His grace.  Mark, Jeremy, and Amanda
take Jeremy's little girl Bonnie to church even when Ricki is feeling
too poorly to attend.
Helen