ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:08:55 -0500
Someone was looking for shortcut keys for the Online bible.  Since I
found them, I thought I would post them, here, also.

Shortcut Keys
To select a command using the keyboard, press the Alt key plus the
first letter of the menu choice (ALT+F for the File menu, for
example). Additionally, many commands have a shortcut keystroke.
Table 5.1 summarises these shortcut keys:
Table 5.1 - Default Shortcut Keys
Action Keystroke
Add to verse list A
Append to Clipboard N
Append to Clipboard
(Formatted)
Alternate Versions Display Alt+0 . . . Alt+9
Bookmark Z
Bottom of a Window Ctrl+End
Close a dialog box Esc
Close a window Esc
Context C
Copy text to Clipboard Ctrl+C
Copy to Clipboard H
Copy to Clipboard (Formatted) L
Copy Window to Clipboard D
Cross references V
Cut text to Clipboard Ctrl+X
Edit Note E
Exit Program Alt+F4
Footnotes F
148 | Chapter 5  Quick Reference
Help F1
Load note into Editor Ctrl+L
Maximize/Restore Window X
Meditation Aid M
Next Note or Verse Right Arrow
Next Window Ctrl+F6, Tab or
Shift+Tab
Notes Display Ctrl+0 . . . Ctrl+9
Paste text from Clipboard Ctrl+V
Preselect Items F9
Previous Note or Verse Left Arrow
Print Window P
Pronouce Hebrew/Greek Word J
Read From Current Verse G
Rotate Carousel R
Search Note I
Search (Phrase or Word) F7
Strong's Numbers S
Sync Scroll Window Y
Top of a Window Ctrl+Home
User Note U
Verse List F11
Version Display Shift+0 . . . Shift+9
View Note F2
View Passage Ctrl+F1
View Library (Topics) F3
Word Count Q
Word Wrap (On or Off) W
#Remember, all the buttons on the Tool Bar are user
configurable. The default buttons perform the most common
tasks, but if you want to change a button's function, see the
"Configuring Function Keys" section in Chapter 3.
Table 5.2 summarises the keys you can use to move around in a
passage window.
Table 5.2 - Passage Window Movement Keys
To Move Press
Down One Line Down Arrow
Up One Line Up Arrow
User's Guide | 149