ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:16:14 -0500
Hey Todd,
Well I even tried the old lounge chair and even that failed to bring sleep
to my eyes.  But that method worked great after breakfast!  A sleep
convention, well, that is an interesting idea but I bet nobody could stay
awake long enough to enjoy it.  Losing sleep can be almost crippling, it
breaks your concentration and slows down the thought processes and the
physical reactions to things.  Okay, you try to stay out of trouble and grab
a few winks if you can!
Virgie and Hoshi