ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:25:36 -0600
My answer?  Nothing between, nothing at all.  No other person, no religious
practice, no church, no minister, no religious doctrine, theology, or dogma,
not even self.  If there is anything, there is no oneness.  He has become
you so you can become one and so we can become one with Him.

21  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I
in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may
believe that thou hast sent me.
22  And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that
they may be one, even as we are one.
John  17:21-22

Phil.

He's ready when you are.