From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:38:30 -0700

I posted something about a week ago about a pizza night in Worcester, MA on Nov. 5th. For some reason, the link for the attachment didn't work, so I am trying again. This time, I'm certain it will work. Click on the link below and you will access the flyer for the pizza night. It promises to be fabulous. And if there's enough interest on November 5th, they will continue doing them. As well, the restaurant will be featuring GF pizza on the menu every day. And GF beer, and salads, and desserts!

  No financial gain, just very excited about being able to eat delicious GF pizza in central Massachusetts!

  http://www.peterandellen.com/Boynton-Nov52006.pdf

  best,
  Ellen