ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:40:49 -0400
Vicki, your sentence reminded me of an old hymn, which you are too
young to recall.  Smile
It starts out like this:  To God be the glory, great things He has
done.  so loved He the world that He gave us His son............
Now that song will be going around in my heart all day........with a
big Amen to your post, and praise on my lips for His unfailing love
to Phil and Sandy.

In His Wonderful Love,
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>To God be the glory for the thing he has done.
>
>Vicki
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Scovell" <[log in to unmask]>

"My Life is not in what He gives me, but in Who He is."