ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 08:41:48 -0600
    Sharon,

Don't exactly know what to think of this one.  I know lots of people contact
one another through the net, and lots even go on to be friends and sometimes
they marry.  Perhaps I'm a bit old fashioned on this one, but it warrants
both care and prayer.  I will do the praying part.  Wonder if you can find
someone who knows this guy.  Is that specifically a jaws users list?

Vicki