ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:08:00 -0400
Phil, I am in Ocala, on the edge of the Ocala National forest.  If I
remember right, Trenton is in Pensacola, in the panhandle, a bad spot
for hurricanes.  It is a bit early yet, but some of the puter models
have Ernesto heading for Tampa and others have it heading for Marion
County, where we are.  I think that if it does hit here, it will be
slowed down a bit, because we are between the 2 coasts.    Our
co-ordinates are latitude 29.19 and our longitude is 82.14.  The
highest sustained winds we have ever had here are something like 64
mph.  If it hits Tampa, my wife Anna's daughter, friend, her sister
and friend, 4 dogs not counting ours, 3 cats and an African gray
parrot.  All together that will be 7 adults in a 2 bedroom house.

earlier, Phil Scovell, wrote:
>John,
>
>Been watching about the hurricane.  Where in the state are you living?
>
>Phil.
>

>He's ready when you are.
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

John