BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:33:41 -0800
Ah, the beauty of parallel experiences.   Yesterday,with my mind stunningly
full of colourful images of swing stages, loose bolts, flying scaffolds and
tiny people and cars moving like ants through the streets way down below, I
was on the lookout, moment by moment, for a sudden gale from the lake that
might cause me a disaster on my manual aluminium height management device as
I cleaned the eaves troughs of the house.

cp in bc