From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:19:21 -0600
I knew a ham (a bit of a flake), well still is, who discovered at age 30
that if he transmitted in the medical allocation around 400 MHZ he could
manipulate the rate on his pacemaker.  Scary stuff not to mention
illegal.  What a good scenario for a mystery however!

Thank you!

Brett Winchester - Reading and volunteer Services
IDAHO COMMISSION F/T BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208.334.3220.104