From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:51:02 -0700
Hi

I have been wondering about skype. Is it likely to stay free do I need to
down load soft ware to use it? What is the audio quality like on either end?

                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0k
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0
My Ham Radio Lists
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list