BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:07:18 -0700
Ken,  Cable tool or rotary?

At 8:03 AM -0400 9/15/07, Gabriel Orgrease wrote:
So the woman was predisposed to have
>it out for me (her husband was the local well driller -- I spent many
>hours watching him work -- such a curiously kool profession).

The high school I attended had "cinderblock" walls and I spent far too much
time entranced with the holes, lines and imperfections.  That's probably
why I retained very little of the subject matter at hand.  Ruth
>Regardless, one can stand at close proximity to a concrete block wall
>and be bored and feel tortured, or one can find it entertaining. I found
>it entertaining to study the imperfections, the spider lines, the bumps
>of mortar, to map out the wall. For the most part none of us looks at
>the world in this manner, we would not ever be able to stand it and some
>of us would go mad in the process, if we have not already... but I think
>it is interesting that if we know to do it that we can go to that place
>of small details and focus. Attendant on this was that the cafeteria
>attendant was frustrated when she approached me to release me from
>torture I was very happy to describe to her how sincerely interesting
>the wall was. I got more pleasure from that.

I don't know of Mr. Giorno, is he good looking or why did they want an
image of his physiogamy?

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT