From:
"ray t. mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ray t. mahorney
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:24:42 -0000
Marty W4MY and I got N1MM to play with JAWS for the most part this weekend and we used the NAQP as a
proof-of-concept test bed.  There are some issues between MM and JAWS7 for example it does not enunciate dupes or
incorrectly entered information but we do not believe these issues will be show stoppers and we are going to use the
NJQSO party on February tenth as a dry run for the NC QSO party on February 25 So if you folks need or want
Edgecombe county North Carolina I'll be working 40 and 75 meter phone in both cases.  Also in both cases, QSL with
SASE Only via W4MY because of the limitations the CP imposes my primary approach will be to run a freq so you folks
will have to find me but that shouldn't be too hard as the 75 meter antenna is a super loop at 55 feet and the 40
meter is a two element beam oriented up and down the coast at roughly 50 feet.  Both of these weekends should prove
interesting and I hope to work some of you during these events.
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA
http://www.ifbyphone.com