From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:37:00 -0700
those are motorolas i think, and without having used the motorola software
myself, but just an educated guess, i would say the software is likely DOS
bassed, and if windows bassed software exists for them, then you would need
to use a very slow old machine to program them properly.
Most of those programming softwares are quite accessible, depending on how
they are set up, if you have to edit a text file, then obviously they are
accessible, and that is the way most of them are set up.
The software and cables are usually pretty cheap if not free (the software
anyway) from the internet).
regards
Colin