From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:31:37 -0500
Hi, all.

I have gotten myself into a bit of a fix here, and would really appreciate
anyone's help in resolving it.

I am in the process of preparing a powerpoint lecture presentation for my
new Sociology Of Disasters And Emergency preparedness course, and I need a
way to extract the text out of the powerpoint, so I can then import it into
the Duxbury Braille translation program to ultimately make a Braille
print-out of notes for myself.

I am almost positive that this can be done, but am not sure how.

My XYL has helped put the powerpoint presentation together, and it
apparently looks good, but I now need the text that goes along with the
slides for my own lecture notes.

I know this is quite "off topic" for this list, but I really don't have the
time right now to join other lists to try to get help with this problem.

I'm kind of up against a deadline here.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks very much.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids,MI