From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:59:16 -0500
Hi Christy.

One thing that I have noticed on 70 cm is that the TMG707 has a pretty
wicked image response that does cause stuff from the commercial band to
come through on the ham frequencies.  I chalked it up to living in a major
city, and being only about one and a half miles from one of the major
communications sites.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK