From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:35:56 -0500
THere seems to be a lot of stuff coming up from Cuba though on a lot more
frequencies, and some have even reported hearing stuff on long wave and
the BCB section of that band from 155-281 KHz from Europe I think.  Has
anyone done much with that band?  I've never heard anything down there
other then beacons.