From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:26:26 -0500
Hi Amanda,

I found Theophilos to be quite accessible with versions of JAWS back to 5.0.
In addition, it is open source--to a degree--in that the scripting tool for
it can be used by anyone to convert text into format suitable for the
Theophilos program.  I have copies of the old and new testament apocrypha's
as well as a bunch of the Gnostic Gospels and other non-canonical gospels
such as the fragmentary Gospel of Mary Magdalene, The fragmentary gospel of
Peter and the Complete Gospel Of Thomas.