From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:37:36 -0700
I was able to master most of the main functions within 15 or twenty minutes
with the 7000.
I didn't play with Some of the more advanced features in the menus though,
and I'm not sure they would be easy to navigate through without a very good
cheat sheet, or sighted assistance.
The menus are quite complex with multiple sub sub menus for almost every
item.
But, as with the 706, a decent cheat sheet and some careful attention payed,
its probably not hard to get most things set the way you want.
The microphone does offer some neat features as well.

73
Colin, CF6BKX