From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:14:46 -0500
    Well, Bob, at least I'm not alone.

And, if your trip down south was around Thanksgiving, that's when I had my
problems with my subscription to the "hazardous Weather Outlooks" list.

Interesting that our problems would occur at about the same time.

And, after hours on the phone and internet with Charter, we just got
frustrated and gave up, and the list moderator is now sending me the weather
outlooks another way, independent of the list.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ