From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:04:00 -0500
Hi John.

Those guys and the sheer volume of traffic that most of the recipients
don't give two hoots about is has pushed me mostly out of traffic
handling.  I suppose when I stop trying to make a living I might have time
for that stuff, but for right now, I refuse to give up large amounts of my
time for what amounts to little more than point inflation in the PSHR
columns in the back of QST.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK