From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 22:14:05 -0500
Hi, all.

I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten any propogation predictions about
conditions for this week-end's ARRL 10-meter contest?

I heard a rumor today that there was some sort of major solar flare which,
of course, is likely not good news.

I don't think I'll be able to do the entire contest, due to other
obligations and commitments, but hope to do at least some of the contest on
one or both days of the week-end.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ:  Big Rapids, MI