From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 03:26:59 -0500
Otis is always trying to sell something. You can find him all the time on
any of the buy/sell/trade lists. One day, he'll be saying that he wants to
buy something or other and two weeks later, he's offering it for sale for
some huge markup over what he paid you for it. He's not the most careful
person when it comes to making it clear that what somebody is purchasing
from him is used.