From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:15:50 -0500
Hi Christy, glad you're preparing to get back into the ham radio loop.  You
might also consider something like the Icom IC-T90A or the Kenwood THF6A
handhelds.  Both are multiband, and pretty blind accessible and blind
friendly.  I own a t90 though have never had experience with a thf6.  Both
radios have their share of satisfied owners on this list.  The Kenwood
mobile mentioned by other posters, is apparently a very good choice for a
mobile/base type rig.  Sincerely, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.