From:
Richard Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:43:24 -0600
Mat,

   It looks like you have already made the change from the way your E-mail
address reads.  You are in Nebraska Right?
   As for pore little ol Hank, looks like he'll just have to plod along with
Earthlink unless he moves up to a cable internet.
   Here in Texas about 2 or 3 years ago A T & T came around with this
wonderful package Local and Long distance plus cable T V and cable internet,
which is jist a smidgen faster than D S L and it was great! After a few
months along came Comcast and bought it all and it started down hill. Next
Time Warner sucked up comcast   and down here in Texas we thought we were
going to be Time Warner dot something or other, but then just lately they
merged with Road Runner for E-mail service.   So round and round she goes
and where she stops no one knows.
   It is just that I prefer cable internet because it is just faster than D
S L and the phone lines in Garland, Texas is not the best in the world.

Finally

Richard  K F 5 U B