From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:43:51 -0700
John:
People spend 20 to 30 grand just on an extra car sometimes, 10 grand isn't
very much of a loan these days, and if a person has a double income earning
family, it sure doesn't take long to pay that loan back.
Some folks will drop that much on living room furnature or on a new big
screen and stereio system.
Its just not that much really.
It is of course when a person doesn't have it, and has no good way of
getting it or repaying it easily.
73
Colin, V A6BKX