From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:17:34 -0500
I don't know many people with that kind of money. I have a good chunk of
land and miles and miles of woods behind me so I can pretty much do what I
want with wires but that's my limitation because we might not be here
another couple years so putting up a tower might be a waste, and there's no
way I'd even think of going up more than 40 or 50 feet with the wind we get
out here and being on wet lands.