From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:56:11 -0500
I don't know anyone who's using one, but I did play with one for about 45
minutes at HRO last time I was there and in that time, it seemed at least as
accessible as the 706, maybe more so. I liked the radio, I wish I had more
time to play with it. I know sighted people using it who love it, but can't
say form a blindness aspect how good it is unfortunately other than my brief
time with it.