From:
Matt VanDeWalle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:26:33 -0600
ok one more, i swear this time ..i think
does echolink know i am or will be, on two meters, or can you basically
get into the node and then change to whatever you want, i.e, can someone
on my node(if there is any but me) go from my 2M and transmit to someone
on say, 10M or does this even make sense?