From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:49:19 -0500
No fooling!  I think I figured that out quite a while ago.  Lots of sarcasm
intended!

I use it at work, and I was unimpressed enough with it there that I will
not spend personal money on it at home.  That is why I am taking a wait and
see posture with it before spending any more money on it.  I've got one
foot out the door.

73.
--Lou K2LKK

At 06:54 PM 10/28/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>That won't work. You must be authorized to run 7.0 and 7.10 and if you
>didn't keep up your SMA, you aren't authorized if it expired with 6.20.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]