From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:00:06 -0600
I would imagine there would be some sort of documentation regarding this
since celular telephones are RF emitting devices and everyone, or nearly
everyone uses one or is in very close proximity to people using them.
I think most implant devices are fairly resistent to RF energy below VHF
frequencies though.
Lets not forget wireless internet streams that are nearly everywhere as
well.
I think below 30MHZ there is a pretty slight chance of any harmful
interpherence occuring.
73
Colin, V A6BKX