From:
Tracy Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:07:11 -0500
Hello again.
At one time I had a list of all the members of the blind hams list that were
on echolink.
Is there an updated list that can be downloaded that has the current up to
date list of those who are on echolink or who have access to i r l p nodes.
Some times it would be nice to have a qso with some of you.
I have been a ham for 20 years and have operated most of the hf bands and
have worked 2 meaters quite a bit.
I do have access to an i r l p node here in Nashville TN and I am on
echolink.
kk4ql Tracy