From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:42:08 -0500
For immediate release and distribution.
		My Nephew is getting his Master's degree in computer engineering
focusing on multi		-media applications of the technology.  He has
gotten his classmates interested in the issues of accessibility.  In
this case, how to design an accessible mp3 player.  Combining
learning with something the students love!
He is asking for our help in two ways.
1. By contacting him to answer a questionnaire, so the students will
know what features are important to us.
2. To demonstrate their work and get our feedback. Andrew would like
to bring their project proto-type for us to critique.
I know few on this list, would be near Milwaukee to do this, but your
input would be valuable to Andrew and his team.
He is going to school in Van Coover.

This will get a group of future software designers used to
considering us and our needs in their present and future projects,
which in the long run can only be helpful to us.

Please contact
Andrew Kaufman
his address is