From:
Edward alonzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 03:39:22 -0500
hello all.
I was wondering, is there an easy way to program frequencies in memory
along with their offset, and if necessary it's pl tone and other
settings.
I haven't figured out a way to know when I am wanting to store these
settings, what memory channel I'm in when I am ready for it.
I also use a thf6a, and I know there the first memory channel is because
of the beep.
I don't however, know where the first channel is when programming the
202.
Any ideas would be helpful so that I can just recall the information by
pressing memory, and then the corresponding number  after it's been
programmed.
Thanks

Edward Fernando Alonzo and Holly Gail Alonzo To People in love and
happily Married!
check out my pod cast at:
http://blinddoubletrouble.webhop.org
to subscribe to it put: