From:
Noel Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:38:10 -0500
Hey guys,

Thanks toall the people who wrote me back about tuning the amplifier.  I had
planned to order a ldg tw-1 talking meter sometime anyway, but this cememted
it for me.  About an audible tuning indicator for determining plate current,
we had thought of this, (plugging the meter into the meter lugs), but we
were unsure if the meter connector was very accessible.  The tw-1 idea, if
it in fact works which it should, seems like it will be the best idea.  I'll
update everyone when I get it working.  I can't wait to be able to use power
when I want to now.

73

Noel