Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:34:51 -0700
Hi John,

I had good luck with my heil foot switch right up to when I lost it in a
move. I still have the heil hand switch and its running strong after 10
years.

                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0
My Ham Radio Lists
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list