Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:23:57 -0400
Hi.

I know that the SGC tuners are pricey.  My question is "Does anyone have
any experience with them good or bad?"  Sometimes pricey is worth it if
something does an exceptionally good job.   Right now, I am using the MFJ
993, and my frustration with it is that it doesn't seem to tune the same
way twice.  It is ok, but I'm wondering if SGC does anything differently
that would make their tuners worth trying.  Any thoughts?

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]