Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:22:47 -0400
Butch,

There should be some sort of configurable option that controls
whether you start at the beginning each time you record, or continue
where you left off.  I don't use Goldwave very much, so I don't know
where it is, but it should be there somewhere.  If you have trouble
finding it, let me know, and I'll refer you to a friend of mine who
is a Goldwave expert.

Steve