ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:04:36 -0700
Helen,

The reason I used the words, who in hell am I, is because hell knows who I
am because of who Jesus is.  I was working with a man on the phone one day
who had been a listener to my radio program.  He had, what some call, spirit
guides, but the Bible calls, demons.  One day, as I tried working with him
on the phone, he told me that the things he saw told in not to have anything
to do with Phil Scovell.  It was, and this was many years ago, when I
realized hell even knows who I am.  Fortunately, my name is written in
Heaven, but I like reminding the devil who I am in Jesus because he hates it
so much.

Phil.