ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 21:24:24 -0700
The first thing that came to my mind, based only on the behavior and not on
any knowledge of the person, was that perhaps he got involved in something
he thought at first was a Christian ministry but which turned out to be a
cult of some kind.  I hope I'm wrong, but that's where my mind went.  Do you
know his wife well enough to express your concern?  Or can you email the
friend and check up?  But if the Lord isn't leading you to do so, perhaps
it's not the right thing to do.  But the fact that it's on your mind enough
to write to the list about him may be the Lord's leading.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/