EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:06:33 -0400
Actually, there are several alternafor braille note taking out there.  You
can find info about pacmate at the freedomscientific web site and about
braille sense at the gwmicro web site.

The only way I know of to display braille music on a braille display is to
have it coded in advance and to make sure that your display or Assistive
Technology is set to display computer braille.
tives