EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Zachariah Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:07:58 -0500
Hi Jennison,
         interesting question.  You are speaking about applications
in general on a broad base like word processors, spreadsheets,
webpage editors, code editors and so forth, right?  I can't say that
I've ever seen any but it is worth some investigation.

thanks
zachariah