EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:40:14 -0400
Hello friends and colleagues,

Apologizes for cross-postings. Feel free to distribute this message.

Today I posted a short case-study that describes the
implementation of simple macros for changing folders in Windows.
These macros are activated by typing words:

http://www.cantoraccess.com/resna2007showtell.htm

I presented the case-study at the SIG-11 Show-and-Tell at RESNA 2007 in
Phoenix, 18 June 2007.

Please contact me if you would be interested in having me present
workshops on macros (and other alterative access techniques) to
your organization.

Further reading: "The Windows Macros FAQ:"

http://www.cantoraccess.com/macro-docs/macrosfaq.htm

Alan

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.
www.cantoraccess.com

You have received this announcement because you have expressed interest in
my company's services or resources. If you would prefer not to receive these
announcements, drop me a note, and I will immediately remove your name from
my mailing list.