ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:04:58 -0400
Hi all Well, we certainly had an adventure with our Luke.

I was just doing the ordinary job of cleaning Luke's cage, and usually
when I clean it I can open the door and oh sure he flutters around the
cage and I have to talk to him and let him know to stay ha!!! Well,
today was quite a different deal.

When I opened his cage and stood right in front of it he flew right
over my head grin!!! and out the cage lucky Todd was standing in the
doorway so he could shut the door.  Oh man was I scared poor Luke was
scared so stiff he didn't move much at all.

So what do you all think we did? Of course we called Sandy!!!!! to the
rescue and there son came over and got him but before that Luke gave me
quite another scare because he flew toward of course the window.  So I
tried to go over and head him off but he went right in the ledge part
of the window and he was squeaking so much I thought he was dying.  I
was so afraid I couldn't even pray.

I kept telling Todd he was dead then thank God we heard him move.  Then
there son came and got him in his cage.

All is ok, he's moving around but I suspect he probably won't give me
his sweet morning song for a while.

Poor Luke he's a tough bird let me tell you if it were me I'd have
probably died from a heart attack the way there hearts beat so fast.

Anyway, I truly hope that is our adventure for the day.

--
Todd and Lelia

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info