From:
Linda Edmondson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Edmondson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:54:41 -0500

2 more questions, and then I'll sumarize to the list.  I got a great
response to my first question.

1st, I am looking for a support group and an expert celiac GI doctor in the
Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina. If anyone has recommendations, I
would like them.

2nd, I'll like to know how many people have tested negative on the stool
tests done at Entero, either on the celiac tests, or one of the other
sensitivity tests.

Thanks very much.

Linda

*******