From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 23:55:44 -0400

Hello-

Yes, it's hot outside. And hopefully not too hot inside. We hope everyone
stays safe and hydrated this summer.

With over a month of cook-out and party time left in the summer, we're
offering a special on our very versatile Gluten-Free Naturals Cookie Blend
Flour.

Able to make just about any kind of cookie, be it an old family recipe or
one of ours, this product will enable you to make great gluten-free
cookies. In addition to three recipes on the package, you can also find
additional recipes on our website.

The Cookie Blend flour is casein-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free. It
does not contain sugar either. It does contain soy.

On a cooler evening, make some up and freeze them. Most cookies made with
our Cookie Blend flour can be frozen very nicely for several weeks.

You can check out the product on our website
http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm and buy it at any of our retailers or
in our online store. Check out http://www.gfnfoods.com for the information
you need.

SPECIAL #1: This month we're selling cookie blend for $4.00 per 1 lb bag
(reg. $5.69). Just enter the coupon code 1COOKIE when checking out.

SPECIAL #2: For those of you who want to stock up, we're offering 6 1 lb
bags of Cookie Blend Flour (1 case) for the low price of $24.99 (reg
$29.99) Just enter the coupon code 6COOKIE when checking out.

Also at the www.gfnfoods.com website, be sure to check out our Pancake
Mix, Homemade Brownie Mix, and our Yeast-Free Pizza Crust Mix.

Have a great month!

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC